You guys! I am so excited to introduce this brand-new, super-short podcast series. I had been wanting to find a way to lend support, motivation, and encouragement to help clear clutter mindfully, not just through the Mindful Clutter Clearing e-course but year-round, and I think I have found it. My plan is that these will be bite-size podcasts, between 10-15 minutes, containing specific, step-by-step how-tos and encouragement for clearing clutter from one area of your home at a time, so you can listen + clear clutter at the same time. Boom!
For our first episode, we are tackling the bathroom. This is such a common place to accumulate loads of clutter, and it's relatively simple to clear out, which makes it a good place to begin. When you're ready, click play below to have a listen, or click the "download" link at the right to save the podcast to play on your own device later:
- Step 1: Set a physical limit
- Step 2: Choose what you WANT + use
- Don't save your "best" bath products for some vague date in the future, use them and enjoy them now! Any given Sunday is a perfect reason to use your best :-)
- Step 3: Detach from what you don't want
- Are you feeling bad about tossing something out because you spent money on it? By keeping it, you have not only wasted your money, you are also wasting your precious space. Let it go, learn from your mistakes, and make more mindful shopping choices as you move forward.
Once you've had a listen, I would love to hear your thoughts! Are you holding onto loads of bath products you don't use? Have I convinced you to give them the boot? And I'm curious: What would you love to see covered in the next episode?
(photos, top to bottom: Trinette Reed for Stocksy; Helen Rushbrook for Stocksy)